the beginning.

I thought I would start from the beginning of our lives together.  Or when our lives officially started together.  Our marriage.  It was a beautiful spring day in April.  The forecast said rain, but we wouldn't stand for it. 

 
We definitely had the best wedding party in the history of wedding parties.  My sisters and I were pretty boring compared to Michael and his buds- and we're pretty fun.



We had a little ring ceremony that was so special.




Our backyard reception was filled with friends, family, cafe rio, and cookies!!




After our reception, Michael and I were chatting about our favorite parts of the day.  We both concluded that our favorite was having all of our family together.  Nothing could beat it.  I feel pretty lucky to have inherited such an amazing family.  I also feel pretty darn lucky to have married the most perfect man.  It is amazing how much my love for him has grown in just these 5 months.  






Comments

The Laidlaws said…
Love the new blog! Let's plan that double date sooner than later! xoxo

Popular Posts