mozza anyone?

Last Thursday evening Michael and I headed out to Newport Beach to experience the famous Pizzeria Mozza.  We know that Michael loves his pizza, but make it gourmet and we have a very very happy husband.  This was THE best pizza I have ever had in my life.  I know, bold statement. But seriously.  It's true.  All of the ingredients were fresh.  Michael ordered a Sprite, but was asked if Bubble Up was ok because they don't use high fructose corn syrup- poison to the body.  This put a smile on my face.  The pizzas were about as big as a dinner plate, thin, light, fresh crust and I could have very easily eaten the whole thing, BUT I really wanted to savor that flavor, so I ate half and saved half for the next day.  I could go on and on about this place but I suggest you just try it out for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts