baby baby!!


This post is WELL overdue- we're expecting a little Santiago to join us in April 2013!  We are so so excited!!
Pregnancy has always made me a little nervous because I have never experienced it before and I turn into a fainting baby when I have to encounter any needle or even the thought of one.  It has helped to have close friends and family around me who are pregnant or have had babies so I could talk to them ALL about it.  The truth is though- you cannot know until you actually experience it.  I had no idea what is was like to feel sick all the time, or feel the sudden onset of fatigue, or have my favorite foods absolutely disgust me, or be tired all the time (well- I know a little bit about that), or seeing your baby on the ultrasound for the first time even if it looked like a little shrimp, or hearing your baby's heart beat- it's making me emotional just writing about it.  And I know I'm just starting my second trimester, so things are just getting started, but I can already tell that this 9/10 month period of my life is going to be so worth it to see my little one at the end. 
I feel so lucky to have Michael at my side as I go through this huge change in my life.  I would not want anyone else with me.  He has been so loving, understanding, and supportive.  He finally stopped asking me "why are you crying AGAIN?!"- he understands. 
We are just so blessed.

And here are some funny photos* from when we told our family...
 {grandparents!}

 {tears. happy happy tears.}

 {steve has no clue what is going on because mike's mom just kept yelling "are you seroius?" "oh my gosh!"}

{explaining what is going on}
*photos are blurry from all the excitment.

Comments

I am so excited for you guys!!! My girls are my world and I know you are going to be an awesome mom! Congrats! Oh and I have those Toms for Brinley LOVE THEM!!!

Popular Posts