when dana and sara came to visit. by finn

Last week my Aunt Dana and Sara came to visit me from California!  We had such a fun time.  Every morning after my mom fed me she would take me in to their room so they could play with me while my mom would go running or to the gym.  It was nice to get a break from our normal routine of mom putting me in the stroller so she could run.  We had a pretty busy week jam packed with hanging out with my aunts and uncles and cousin.
Wednesday we went to lunch at Malawi's (which I obviously slept through because duh! I can't eat that stuff yet), then to Color Me Mine, then to Aunt Heidi's so Kenley and I could play on her play mat together.
{mama loves my bum}

Thursday we all met my dad for lunch at Blue Lemon, which I hear is pretty yummy, but again, no teeth! We shopped a little at City Creek and my mom bought some stuff for me and for our home.  We headed to Park City to show Sara how beautiful Utah is.


 {sorry steven, i just didn't have the same enthusiasm as you.}


 
 {yeah, i see you}

Friday we wanted to cool off a bit so we went to the new Provo Rec Center and I got to show off my new bathing suit.  I went in the water and really liked it.  Kenley went in the water too, but she fell asleep.  I just chewed on my hands.   Dad met us at Heidi and Steven's and we had a BBQ.  We wanted to beat the heat, so up to Sundance we headed.  It was perfect weather and so beautiful.  My dad carried me around and I could not get enough of the scenery.

{papa was teaching me all about nature.  i loved it.  i love him.}




 {photo bomb}

Saturday everyone came to our house and we decided to go for a hike... well, THEY decided to go for a hike.  I was strapped to my dad in the Bjorn and I got pretty sweaty.  It was 102 degrees!  Who goes hiking in that kind of heat?!  We went home and Kenley and I played together on the floor while the adults made pizza.
 {this is what i wore on our hike.  should have gone shirtless.}
It was so fun having my aunts come visit and to be able to spend so much time with my family!  Now mom is putting me back on a schedule.  I have to take naps in my bed now.

Comments

Popular Posts