hey! we're having another baby!

And so it begins again!  Mike was out of town on a business trip and I had this sneaking suspicion that I was pregnant.  I had the same feeling when I was pregnant with Finnegan.  It's like I knew I was pregnant but was nervous to test because I didn't want to be disappointed.  Emily and Dana came over that morning and while they were here I ran up to take a shower while they watched Finn.  I had one test left over and decided to just do it.  So I tested and hopped in the shower.  I freaked out a little bit when I came out to see that indeed, I was pregnant!  I pulled myself together and came back downstairs like no big deal.  It was really hard to hold in.  After they left Finn and I went to the store and grabbed another pregnancy test.  I always make sure I go to places that have self check out because it is SO awkward buying those.  (One time when I bought one the lady at the check out said "good luck").  Anyway, so took those tests while Finn took a bath and same thing! Positive.  So I had Finn take some pictures.  Don't worry everything is clean and sanitary.  We surprised Mike with the news when he came home from his trip and that is that!  We ended up telling our families when I was about 6 or 7 weeks because I was feeling so sick (finally figured out it was my prenatal) and I just needed someone (like my mom) to talk to.  And all of that feels like so long ago and here I sit... still pregnant.



{12 weeks.}

Comments

humadh said…
Congratulations!! :)

Popular Posts