finn's year at preschool.

It was difficult for me to leave Finn for his first day of preschool, especially because he was crying and sad to be leaving me.  The growth that happened in this one year, not just physically, was amazing to see and I loved being able to see his excitement for learning each day he came home.  He loved his friends and teacher and talked about them often.  His teacher, Miss Toya, nick-named him "policeman Finn" because he would always dress up in the police costume in the imagination room.  We loved Miss Toya, she was so good with Finn.  I am so proud of Finnegan and can't wait to see him learn and grow even more!

 first day!!


 the picture his teacher sent me on the first day because i had left him crying.  i love that they sent it to me so i knew he was ok.  this is the police costume he always dressed up in.

 "a" for apple.

 first drawing of a person.  do you see it?

 field trip to wheeler farm.

 christmas program.  julie (in the red dress) was killing me with her death stare and she stood next to super happy and animated finn!

 maddox. cade. hudson (who finn called "handsome" for the first half of the year). finn. brinley. aerylia. julie.

first and last day.  look how much he grew!!!

Comments

Popular Posts