another year older.

Oh how I love birthdays... except for when you are really sick on your birthday, then it's not so fun.  I was sick this year.  Being pregnant and sick is no bueno.  I laid in bed pretty much all day and was surprised by my husband with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  We postponed all birthday festivities to the weekend so I could be able to enjoy them.  Michael took me to the Tree Room at the Sundance Resort.  Such a cool atmosphere and yummy food!  I got some sort of chicken dish that was amazing, but Michael got the steak with this mango chutney sauce that was just out of this world.  We did some shopping that day and just enjoyed spending time together.  We are savoring every moment spent just us two before our baby comes. Thanks for ALWAYS treating me so well Michael.  You always know just what I need and make me feel so special.  I love you!

{dinner at the Tree Room.}

Comments

Popular Posts