pregnancy.

It's been awhile since I have updated about my pregnancy.  Things have been going very well.  No complications or major discomforts. 
My back finally stopped hurting, so I am able to run again.  Although that is becoming a feat on its own. 
I have been at my parents' house in California for the last almost ten days (while Michael is in LONDON! for business) and this baby definitely had a growth spurt!  Definitely. 
There are some days when I feel really slow and big, and other days I feel {almost} like my regular self.
I still sometimes wake up in the morning and forget I'm pregnant.  I have no clue how that is possible with how big my belly is, but it happens.
Stretching feels amazing.  I cannot get enough of it.  And yoga is a blessing.
I am so grateful I am able to workout still. 
Our little one is a mover.  My mom, dad and Dana have all felt him rumbling around in there this week- they have even seen it!  Sometimes he just goes a little crazy. 
It's nice to have Heidi pregnant at the same time as me so we can do all the pregnant talk we want so I don't bore other people!  It's so interesting to me and is pretty much all that is ever on my mind. 
Last weekend was baby shower weekend and this baby was blessed with some pretty cute clothes and blankets.  I was blessed with things like breast pads and pee pee tee pees and books to help me with the little one!  I found out that I love shopping for him and I am lucky enough to have a husband who loves shopping for him too!  He is going to be a mini Michael, which I am totally ok with!
D-Day is coming so quickly and it will be here before I know it.  At 34 weeks, I feel as if he could come any time.  I want him early (as long as he is healthy), but he needs to wait a little bit longer so I can finish preparing for him.
I don't think my belly can get any bigger.  But I guess it can. and it will. yikes!
This is all so surreal.

 {27 weeks}
 
 {here's our bathroom again. and 29 weeks.}
 
 {best bday present!!  bob running stroller! just give me the baby.}
 
 {this didn't end well.  threw up all over the room.  at least they had already drawn my blood so I didn't have to redo the process.}
 
{30 weeks.}

 {32 weeks.}

{sisters! heidi at 29 weeks, me at 33!}

 {i made this shirt. and michael made that baby.}


{34 weeks. hello shoes. thankful i can still see you.}

*that's a lot of pictures of just me, but it's all for documentation sake.*

Comments

Sara Blue Star said…
So cute you can even post more pics and I won't mind a bit!

Popular Posts