4 1/2.

Mr. Finnegan is almost 4 1/2 months! Don't ask me where the time has gone because I have no idea!
 

//He has started rolling from his back to his tummy, but I have actually only seen him do it once. He does this mostly in his crib at night. I put him down on his back and in the morning he's just hanging out on his tummy. He first rolled from his tummy to his back about a month and a half ago, but doesn't repeat that motion too much anymore because he likes to sleep that way. In goes the thumb and down go those eye lids!


//Just recently as I have been feeding him he has become more interested in everything else besides eating. If I drink from my water bottle, he pulls away to watch me. If I look at my phone, he pulls away to try and see what I'm doing. If I'm talking on the phone, he pulls away to try and listen. And sometimes he just pulls away to talk a little bit. And sometimes papa comes up and says hi to him and Finn gives a huge smile while still trying to eat. It's so funny. 


//Boo-goo-boo. What Michael says to Finn. And Finn laughs at him. From that, somehow came the word Buca- and that is now Finn's nickname. We can't tell if he will love us or hate us later for calling him that.


//This cutie is a jet setter. We have gone to California a couple times and he is such a good baby on the flights. He talks to, flirts with, and tries to make friends with whoever is next to us. Such a friendly guy!


//Tech-no-lo-gy! We need to start giving Finn a screen time limit. He loves to watch videos of himself. 
//I'm pretty sure he fake coughs. It's so funny!!
//His hair is getting longer and blows in the wind!
//The noises and talking that he does is always changing. Just yesterday he started doing this rumbling/lion roar type of sound. And his face is completely serious as he does it. He is constantly talking...
//except when he gets shy. If he's not comfortable with his surroundings. Or if there is a camera around. 
//We are now on a nap/bedtime schedule and it is going SO well! I have found the trick is to put him down before he starts getting fussy.
//He loves the fan and will talk to it. 

We love our little guy so much! Watching him grow, learn, and develop is so amazing. The little things he does are so exciting! 

Comments

Popular Posts