6 months.

Our little Finnegan is 6 months!  His first half birthday was celebrated by napping, Costco, more napping, dinner at Vinto, and a walk around the Utah State Capitol building.  It was a great day.  My love for my little man has grown so much since the day I met him. Here is what's going on with him...


//He has started to figure out crawling.  If we put something he wants (like my waterbottle) in front of him he will stare at it with this determined look on his face and then move his arms and legs all crazy.  The last few days he has noticed that he can actually move himself forward.  I think in the next week or so he will really catch on.  It's exciting!


//His two bottom teeth are coming in.  What?!?!  The funny thing is that we didn't discover his teeth because he was super fussy or had a fever.  No.  This guy must have a very high pain tolerance like his Papa.

//He plays with his hair while he's breastfeeding.  So cute!


//We got his a high chair that attaches to our table.  He loves being able to look around and be high up. 


//Finnegan loves the bucket swings at the park.  What he loves even more is swinging and watching the kids at the park.


//I have started introducing solids to him.  He has tried avocado, applesauce, banana, and oatmeal.  The only one he did NOT like was banana.  Maybe it was just a bad day though.

//I let him suck on pineapple when we were in Hawaii, watermelon, and my orange slices.  He loved that.

//He has discovered that he has two feet.  TWO!

//When he bathes I sit him up and he slashes his hands in the water like crazy.

//When he wakes up in the morning or from naps he just hangs out in his crib and kicks his legs against the side and just talks to himself.  Sometimes he'll even laugh.


//As we head into fall and then winter I'm having to buy him warmer clothes.  He's so lucky that he gets a whole new wardrobe for each season.


//He thinks his papa is hilarious.  Seriously.  When Mike comes home from work Finn lights up and is so happy.  Mike will take Finn upstairs with him while he changes out of his work clothes and all I hear  downstairs is Finn laughing away.  My heart melts and I smile each time I hear this.  They have such a special bond.

And some more photos...

 {cousins!}

 {the day it snowed in september.  what?}

 {running buddy.}

 {love.}

 {love these two.  and finn's face is hilarious in this photo.}


{waterbottle obsession.}



Comments

Popular Posts