a room for my babe.

Well, Finn was born on March 28.  We moved into our new home at the beginning of May.  And five months later from the move I have finally finished Finnegan's room.  Opps.  Thanks to my husband, I was given the push I needed to put everything together and complete it.  I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  Finn loves to stare at all the photos that are up.

 {the hanging book mobiles i made.  heidi and i went to this arts and crafts type show and someone was selling those.  we knew we could make them. and so i did.  don't mind my horrible/tacky placement of our video monitor (surveillance camera).}



{#targetdoesitagain what a great find that rustic window frame was.  the artwork is from a book michael bought that has illustrations to go along with songs.  this song is such great heights by postal service.}

{cool chalkboard box.  the covers to those books are hanging from the ceiling.  vintage bike from gpa. thanks gpa!}

{all the frames are from di.  i sanded them down (what a pain) and refinished them. worth the work.  the F is covered in pages from an anthropology catalog. the clothes may be pricey, but the catalog is free!  the bear is a print made by my friend heather mettra.  the other print is made by my sister dana.}

{my sister in law, kellie, made that precious sign for finn.  i nearly cried when we opened it.  so thoughtful.}

{books from around the world.  literally.  george and martha from gma and gpa kendrick. laduma from SOUTH AFRICA.  Kohola from maui.  milk bottle is from gpa's house.  another great find!  i gave the giraffe to michael when we first started dating and right before he took off for the world cup in south africa.  so glad he kept it so we could give it to finn.}





Comments

Sara said…
I love the 2nd picture. :)

Popular Posts