10 months.

Just two more months until my baby is 1!  He is just too cute for me to handle.  Here is what is up with Finnegan lately...

//He is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING!  Even walls.  He just loves to stand.  My favorite thing is when he crawls up to me and stands up holding onto my legs.  

//Finally learned how to for real crawl!  He was sick when he did it, I think it hurt to drag himself.  He is quick now!

//If he's crawling away from me but then hears me coming behind him he'll do this quick squirm and crawl really fast to try and get away.  

//Clapping!  If I say "yaaaay!!" he'll start clapping his hands.  

//Waving!  This is hit or miss, but he waved bye to Dana on FaceTime yesterday!

//He does things for a reaction now.  He is just so hilarious.  And knows it.

//I have had a cough lately and he thinks it is so funny.  He tries to mimic me.  I even hear him doing it when he's in his carseat.  He "coughs" and then laughs at himself.

//Shakes his head "no".  Uh oh!

//He's pretty independent.  Like his papa.  He can just crawl around and explore or play with his toys all by himself (with parental supervision) and be completely fine.

//Mr. Social.  He is always smiling at people at the store especially kids!  He LOVES kids!  

//My friend has watched him a few times at night and brings him to scouts with her and he loves it.  He loves watching them.  They are his buds.  I subbed in primary on Sunday and some of the boys that were in the scout class Finn has gone to were sitting behind us.  He kept looking at them and sticking his tongue out and laughing at them.  Like he knew them.  Like he was saying, hey mom, here are by friends.  We hang out when you go to the gym.  Cool, Finn.

{we have been having some "warm" days here in utah.  it's been nice to go out on walks again.  and swing!!}

 {finn would hang out by the dvds all day long if he could.  i have since started barricading it off because i don't want to clean those up three times a day.  and i don't want him to fall.  i'll just get him some empty dvd cases for his bday.}

 {cutest face.  he learned how to put the balls in that toy and watch them spiral down.  it was such a cool discovery!}


 {mike got finn this beanie.  i love it!  it's a little big, but will be perfect next winter!}

{mike has been traveling SO much this month.  you can tell finn has missed him.  he wanted to stow away in his luggage.}

Comments

Popular Posts