3 + 1.

Last night Mike was doing a little thought for our family night lesson.  (the activity was obviously watching Bachelorette and the dessert was popcorn if you must know.) He mentioned about this past weekend where we were able to spend some good, good quality time as our little family of three.  It may be our last weekend as a family of three.  I immediately started to cry.  I have had these feelings and thoughts bottled up inside me for the past few days.  Feelings of love, gratefulness, being scared of the unknown, and having to love another child the way that I love Finnegan.  And then I think of how grateful I am that I have the knowledge that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and each and every one of his children perfectly and completely and that by bringing another one of his children to the Earth I am able to experience some of that love.  One of the things I am looking forward to most is seeing Finnegan interact with our new baby.  
With that, here are some silly photos of Finnegan.

 {howdy.}

 {looks like someone has been watching papa.}

 {i can't handle that smile.}

 {thumbs (fingers) up for liverpool fc!}

 {always.  does he get this from papa too?}


 {yes he's asleep. at least he's comfortable?}

 {introducing lucy to the world of trucks.}




{this is from last weekend at our water park.  he looks too old here.}


Comments

Popular Posts