life lesson.

Today after work I made a stop into Jo-Ann's Fabrics and spent quite some time perusing the many aisles full of crafty craftiness.  As I was standing in line to check out I had the most pleasant experience.  There were these two old lady besties that were just adorable.  They began chatting about how quickly the years pass the older you get.  They turned around and saw that I was quite a bit younger than they were and said to me to enjoy every moment of my life.  We joked around a little bit mostly about how I already feel like each year passes more quickly than the previous and that it better slow down now!  Those two ladies then paid for their purchases and were on their way.  As I was leaving I saw one of them helping the other into the car and my heart just melted.  It is so interesting that if our hearts and our minds are willing to learn that we will find little gems like this on just a normal day.  Those two lovely ladies reiterated something to me- to have an eternal perspective on life, to not worry about insignificant things, and to focus on the things that matter most.


Comments

Popular Posts