o christmas tree.

"This is the first time i have felt like we were married.  Until now i have just felt like we were dating."  
Those are the words of my sweet husband as we shopped, picked out, and set up our first Christmas tree.  I didn't really know how to take that statement... but it was sweet nonetheless.


We were set out to find a perfect Christmas tree for our home, and boy did we find it.
 How do I know it was a perfect tree you ask?  It was when Michael stood in front of it, cleared his throat a little, and began singing O, Christmas Tree.  Yep.  That's how I knew.  It was also embarrassing.


We loaded that baby up onto my car- or watched the workers load it onto my car rather- and off we went.  We drove very carefully.  


After a night of decorating and enjoying each other, we plugged in the lights and stood in amazement at how beautiful and perfect our tree was.  Our home has smelled like noble fir ever since.  I am not complaining.

Comments

Popular Posts