Thankful.

Oh Thanksgiving, where do I even begin with you.  This year we went to St. George to Michael's parents' house and it was honestly one of the best Thanksgivings I've ever had.  And probably one of the most active Thanksgivings I've ever had.  Love.
We got there Wednesday evening and went straight to Pier 49 pizza to meet his family.  (do you notice a trend with this Pier 49 pizza?)
Thursday morning we went on a nice run through this beautiful path.  Utah has the best scenery.

Then we rode horses.  This was the horse I rode, Honey.  She galloped and I actually started to feel comfortable.  Michael took some pretty good videos.

The feast! gobble gobble.

 And at night we would just relax and play games.  Some of us couldn't handle it and passed out from all the fun.


Friday was an interesting day.  It was the day I learned how to snowboard.  Michael signed me up for a class- 2 hours in the morning, 1 1/2 hours after lunch.  I felt so silly at first and we all joked around like I was a little kid going off to my first day of school.  It was actually just like that.  I made friends with people in my class, I learned a skill, and I had a teacher.  I'm glad I did it though.  I did end up with a bruised tailbone that is still in the healing process, but it was all worth it.

just showing my class some cool moves.
me standing next to one of my classmates.
jk.  all the people in my class were adults.

i saw a pro snowboarder there and begged to take a picture with him.  i think it turned out pretty well.

my in-laws from the 1980s.
 cute ariana.

 sbg.  (snowboard gang) (although i was in my class the whole time.)

my hurt tailbone.

we were all tuckered out.

Saturday us girls did a little shopping.  
That evening we went to a little Christmas program at the St. George Tabernacle (built in 1887).  What a better way to kick off the Christmas season!



 And that pretty much concludes our Thanksgiving vacation in St.George.  I loved every second of it.  Oh, and here's a picture of Michael and his mom... and his new shirt.



Comments

Popular Posts