lately.

Lately I have been thinking about how much I love my family.  Emily is getting married next weekend and I am getting so anxious to see my sisters and have our whole family together.  I love my sisters so much and I am so looking forward to the day when we are all married and we have children at the same time and our children can be best friends and hang out together.  I love my parents so much and am so grateful for how much time they have sacrificed for our family and service they have performed for others.  They are amazing examples to me of hard workers, dedicated servants of the Lord, and loving, caring parents and I hope to be like the great example they are to me.  This last year and a half has been a whirlwind type of year for them as they have had {almost} three weddings.  They have had many sleepless nights in regards to our well being and planning for the weddings.  I so appreciate everything they do.
I have also been beyond blessed to have married into such an amazing family.  I love them so much too.  I look forward to every Sunday because Michael and I talk with his mom on our way to my parents' house for dinner.  It's a tradition that I love.  I love how interested they are in our life and how much they care for our well being.  Mike's mom is such a strong and compassionate woman with a heart of gold.  I strive to be like her, also, someday. My sister in laws are great {and so beautiful} and they treat their brother so well... I have a lot to live up to!
I know that by being sealed in the Temple, families are eternal and I am so grateful for this knowledge.



Comments

Popular Posts