a new place to call home.

About 2 months ago we packed up out little home in Ladera and moved our little {growing} family to Utah.  Quite the change let me tell you.  I had lived in California my whole life, so I knew it would be an adjustment, but also an exciting new adventure.  Michael is obsessed with this place!  Our first week here we were driving to my sister's for dinner and as we passed by the Cougar football stadium Michael began to get a little emotional-- he was thinking about ALL the things that he has to show me or places he needs to take me to.  He is so happy and it makes me so happy to see him so happy.
Even though it has been sad to live far from my parents (and Sunday dinners), I have enjoyed being so close to Heidi and Emily (Dana GET UP HERE!!).  Heidi and I are gym buddies again, which has been so fun because we're both pregnant and its funny how tired we get so easily now.
The first time it snowed here I listened to Christmas music all day.  Snow= Christmas.  How beautiful it is to look out the window and see a blanket of white over everything.
We have been so blessed since moving here.  I know this is where we are supposed to be.
 {bathroom shot.}

Dana.  Seriously, get up here.

Comments

Sara Blue Star said…
What gym do you go to? I would still love to do a yogurtland outing, or a Farr's Fresh cause I randomly saw a picture of your family there on their tv slideshow!

Popular Posts