the boy is kicking.

First of all, we're having a baby boy! At {almost} 20 weeks pregnant, I'm finally starting to show.  This seriously just happened within the last couple days.  For a while there it was looking like I had just eaten a bunch of food.  So this is good.  Maybe people will think it's a baby.
Second, I feel him kicking all the time.  Most of the time it's very slight, but every now and then I'll get a distinct kick.  This morning as I was laying in shavasana at the end of yoga I had my hands on my belly and I felt a kick from the outside!  I want Michael to be able to feel what I feel so badly, but the kicks are so random.  Who knows if this is an exciting topic for anyone but me right now, but I just wanted it noted.
This pregnancy becomes more and more real everyday and it is still so amazing to me that there is a human growing in my belly.  Truly a miracle.
 {please notice the toned and well defined arm.  also, the thumbs up. love him}

Comments

Popular Posts