christmas!!

Christmas is by far the best time of the year.  I was lucky enough to marry someone as obsessed as I am... maybe even a little more so!  Almost every time he would go out to run errands he'd come back with some new Christmas item for our home.  I loved it.  This was my very first Christmas spent completely away from my family and although it was hard and times and I wanted to be with all of them, this Christmas was equally as great spent with Michael's family!  I know I've said it before, but I've married into such a great family!
The weekend before my sisters and I all left Utah to head to our in-laws (we are all on the same "holiday schedule") we had a little dinner at our house.  We had a not so traditional Christmas dinner, opened some presents, chatted with our parents, and made gingerbread houses.  It's very fun when all of us get together!

{vaulted ceilings = we get a BIG tree.}
 {here it is in all its glory.  the most beautiful tree there ever was.  until next year.}
 {christmas dinner with the sisters and husbands.}

  {our kitchen table was housing Michael's Christmas village so we used the floor for our gingerbread houses.}
 {mexican train game.  new favorite game!}

 {making orange rolls. yummm}

{special ride!!}

Comments

Popular Posts