thanksgiving in california.

Michael surprised me and changed our plane tickets to leave for California a few days earlier so we could have more family time!  I have missed my family since moving (those that aren't up here already), so it was such a treat to be able to spend more time with them.  My cousin Danny and his wife Denae stayed at our house with their two kids Luke and Ila which was SO fun!  I couldn't have been happier to wake up at 6am each morning to them wanting to play.  Michael had his three favorite California restaurants that we had to eat at while we were there- Mi Casa, Houston's, and Stonefire.  I did not object.  We hung out with Pete, Megan, and baby Taylor.  I miss them so.  Thanksgiving day was spent at Gma's with food and pies galore.  We took some Kendrick family photos, which got kind of silly, but hey, I would expect nothing else.  I was able to work out with my mom and Heidi.  Also, it was SO nice to be able to run outside.  It wasn't mountain fresh air, but it was nice, nice weather- no complaining here!  We did some shopping, some movie watching, cooking, relaxing, chatting, baby talk.  I have to stop now because it's making me miss California.


 {look who was on our flight!  michael cunningham we love you.}
 
 {michael ran at the beach every morning.}
 
 {spiderman luke teaching me how to skateboard. he's so cool!}
 
 {t day sisters}
 
 {dinner at stonefire with michael's sister Kellie.  she got baby santiago the cutest overalls and hat. i love everything about miniature clothes.}
 
 {gma always wants to do these "let's look at each other" photos with michael.}

{he must have been a model in another life.  seriouslyyou just can't fake that pose and look.]

 {baby bump sisters!!  growing our best friend cousins. 20 week and 16 weeks}

 {this fine masterpiece is on display at gma's house. ronald regarn.}

{girl mania. my mom looks like one of us.  and she's going to be a grandma?!}

{oh yeah, and michael's mustache was with us on this trip.  it actually started to grow on me, despite my look.}

Comments

Popular Posts