growing belly.

It took a while for this little bump to make an appearance, but when it did- oh boy it did.  In a matter of a week I feel like I doubled in size!  My mama said she had her biggest growth spurt in her 5th month, and I guess I'm following in her footsteps because that is exactly what is happening.

{18 weeks}

{20 weeks}

 {23 weeks}

 Sometimes when I wake up I forget that I am pregnant and them I touch my stomach and I very quickly remember!  
The babe is still a little kicker!  I feel him all the time!  Michael hasn't felt it yet, mostly because whenever I have him feel, the babe stops.  Come on baby!
Michael does try to communicate with our baby though.  He'll yell "wake up baby!" or "baby!  it's your father!" and then put his ear up to my tummy and listen for a response. 
Eating is pretty much back to normal, although my salad habit that I used to be on has taken a little hiatus.  I just don't love the lettuce as much as I used to.
No cravings.  Is there a certain point where these kick in?  I'm totally fine if they never do though.
Still lactose intolerant.   
I have some sort of back problem.  Not your typical back ache.  Makes walking around and certain movements painful.  Michael said it's like walking with an old lady.  Hoping that a physical therapist will cure me.  Say a prayer.
I have the most supportive husband.  He's still putting up with my pregnancy emotions.  I love him so much.
These past 6 months have really flown by.  I hope they continue to.  I want to meet my little man.

Comments

Popular Posts