amy's wedding weekend in ca.

A few weeks ago one of my friends (that I have know since kindergarten!) got married.  It was so fun to be able to spend time with really good friends and to see friends I haven't seen in a long while.  It was an amazing wedding.  The bride, the company, the venue.  Just amazing.
Finn was lucky enough to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa that weekend.  I don't think he wanted to come home, he had so much fun!  He visited great grandpa and played hide and seek with him.  Great grandma took him shopping for some new "friends" for Dawson.  He got a duck and tiger. Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma took Finnegan to Irvine Park where he was able to ride a train, ride a pony, go to a petting zoo, see a goat being sheered.  I mean, he had the time of his life.














i love the relationship finnegan is building with both sets of grandparents.

Comments

Popular Posts