kendrick party.

Steven had some work to do at BYU, so naturally Heidi and Kenley came too and made a little trip out of it.  And then my mom didn't want to feel left out with all of us girls together, so she came too!  One night we had everyone stay in our little cottage.  You're welcome for finishing the basement.  It was a tight squeeze, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love having all of us together.  (dad, you were sorely missed).  Of course I was having too much fun to take many photos.  We visited Em in her classroom and saw her baby bump.  Finn was kicked out for being too distracting.  We found out Emily and Blake are having a GIRL!  She had the sweetest gender reveal party with PINK cupcakes!  I can't wait for another niece!  We went to church and had a wonderful family BBQ.  Heidi and I were able to go running together while Grandma watched the kiddos.  Many fun memories were made.  Sadly, these are the only photos I snapped.

 {avocado face. the sweetest avocado face. and lamby cameo}

 {this was hilarious.  and in typical finn fashion, he almost ripped out the steering wheel he was "driving" to aggressively.}

 {grandma and her hydrating babies.}

{finn loves his aunties.  and a dawson cameo.}

Comments

Popular Posts