big bear with my boo.

"My boo" is going to hate this title, but it just had such a good ring to it.  We prefer to call each other schnookums.
Well, I won a snowboard at work so Michael wanted to take me out for a spin.  We made a weekend trip out of it.  Michael is an expert at a) spoiling me and b) finding excellent places to stay and eat while traveling.  We stayed at the Pine Knot Guest Ranch.  This place was absolutely amazing... every single part of it.  There was a little barn with some bunnies and llama (yes, llama) so that was our first stop after dropping off our bags in our cabin (I will get to our cabin in a second.)
We got to pet the bunnies and feed the llamas.  I was very afraid of the llamas so Michael did that one.

 Next, we hit the town.  We walked up and down the main street, went into a few shops, then landed at The Peppercorn Grille.  Such an enjoyable experience.  Good food.  Excellent waiter.  Perfect company.  On our walk back to our little cabin we stopped at the candy shop and bought some carmel apples to eat later.

Now, this little cabin I talk about isn't just any cabin.  It was euphoric to the max.  Fire Place.  Bed right by the window to see the snowfall.  (yes!  snowfall!!)  Hot tub in the middle of the room.  Just look at the pictures.

The next day was snowboarding day.  Let me preface this with it was my second time.  I have the most patient husband who was a calm voice of reason when I was so frustrated with myself.  I may have taken it out on him a few times, but he was still there encouraging me and rooting for me.  Oh, and he stayed on the bunny hill with me for most of the day.  He went on a couple runs by himself including the double black diamond(yikes!), but other than that he stayed with me.  He took me down the easiest run which was a lot better than the bunny hill.  Softer snow= less bruised butt.  And it was more beautiful.  We were exhausted after this trip, but we made it back in time for Bachelor with the Ords!

Comments

Popular Posts