Christmas.

Christmas Eve and Christmas day were just perfect... minus the fact that Heidi and Steven couldn't be with us.
Christmas Eve was spent at my Aunt's house overlooking the Back Bay.  It was a perfect day.








(paparupa all tuckered out.)

Michael and I spent the night at my parents' house that night.  As we were laying down in bed that night Michael whispers "it is time that I settle down for my long winters nap."  I laughed myself to sleep.  That's not the only time he's made me do that.
Christmas morning was not a let down.  There is something magical about our home on that morning in particular.  We had a nice breakfast (complete with candles... thanks mom!)  I think it finally hit my mom that we are all growing up because we didn't beg and beg to open presents, but instead we just wanted to enjoy each other's company.
Michael suprised me with a trip to LONDON, PARIS, AND ROME!!!  It has been my dream to go to Rome and now I am able to go there with my love.  He really knows how to make me feel special.


 Later that day we went to church then the fam came over for a delish Christmas dinner.

I honestly don't think this Christmas could have been much better.  First Christmas with husband + seeing family and new babies + good food.  love.

Comments

Popular Posts