byu.

It has been quite busy around the here.  Between work, being a wife and doing wifey things, pinterest, friends, church, watching kids, and new fall season shows blogging has been pushed aside, but it won't happen again.  Those are all fun things to be busy with, so I'm not complaining.  First off let me say that tonight is a good night because the BYU football team won!  You have to remember who I am married to.  One of the most passionate BYU fans.  (His car is named Bronco.)  He is converting me into a BYU fan.  I like to say that I am being adopted into the BYU family.  So, I put my BYU shirt on right when I came home from work to show husband how ready I was for the game.  With some coaching through the game, I'm starting to get it and I am enjoying it.  The best part is watching husband watch the game.  He loves it. (understatement.)

Comments

Popular Posts