hippity hopper.

I had to take a small detour to talk about the power outage, but now I'm back on track.

5 weeks after we were wed, Heidi and Steven tied the knot.  It was fun to be the old newlyweds.  Don't worry, we gave them tons of advice on marriage because we had figured it all out by then.
Friday night we had a lovely dinner at Stonefire and if you have not been there- you're missing out on the Stimulus Package- tri-tip, breadsticks, pizza, and salad. yummm.

cool face emily.

Saturday Heidi and I woke up early to run (which we did on my wedding day and wanted to keep the tradition going).  The rest of the itinerary was very similar to ours- temple sealing in the morning. pictures at the temple.  food at the house.  ring ceremony. and reception at the Old's- new house.  so beautiful.  It was a wonderful day.

bridesmaids.

cool moves.

oldweds. newlyweds.
The following weekend Michael, Dana, my parents and I headed for Arizona to the Hopper residence for an open house.  Road trip!!!!  I had allergies the whole weekend.  we went out to a yummy pizza place. and we ate mini bundts. Fun!


we're really sleeping.
I know Heidi and Steven are perfect for each other and am so happy they have one another.  Steven just left for D.C. for an internship.  Heidi is in Utah teaching school.  They are a strong couple and have a very good perspective.  Love them both.  

Comments

Popular Posts